- 2020 ‘Regatta’, Middleton Lodge, Yorkshire. Cheeseburn, Northumberland.
- 2019 The Royal Society of Sculptors Summer Exhibition, Dora House, London. ‘Regatta’, Cheeseburn, Northumberland.
- 2018 Cheeseburn, Northumberland. Ps in a Pod, Bishop Auckland. OnForm, Asthall Manor. KKV, Bohuslän, Sweden. The Royal Society of Sculptors Summer Exhibition, Dora House, London.
- 2017 What the Artist Saw, MOCA, London and New Walk Museum and Art Gallery, Leicester. KKV, Bohuslän, Sweden Burghley House Sculpture Garden, Lincolnshire
- 2016 OnForm, Asthall Manor. Burghley House Sculpture Garden, Lincolnshire. KKV, Bohuslän, Sweden.
- 2015 Uddenskulptur 2015 Jubileum, Udden, Hunnebostrand, Sweden. ‘Funny Ha Ha’, Burghley, Lincolnshire
- 2014 Sculpture in the Garden, University of Leicester. ‘A Creative Consensus’, Derby University
- 2013/14 Burghley House Sculpture Garden, Lincolnshire. The Bowes Museum, Teesdale
- 2012 ‘Flora and Fauna’, Burghley, Lincolnshire. ‘A Question of Sport’, Clifford Chance, Canary Wharf, London
- 2011 Royal Society of Sculptors, Pietrasanta, Italy. Sculpture at The Grove, Hertfordshire. Woburn Artbeat, Bedfordshire. ‘A Decade of Sculpture in the Garden’, University of Leicester
- 2010 ‘Elemental’, Friar Gate Studios, Derby
- 2009 ‘Art Contact – Sculpture 2009’, Cambridge
- 2008 ‘Pride’, Clifford Chance, Canary Wharf, London. Royal Society of Sculptors, London
- 2006/7 Touring Exhibition of 2006 Symposium, Volterra, Italy
- 2005 ‘Steel and Stone’, Ipswich. ‘33’, Doncaster
- 2003 ‘Art Auction’, The Ashbourne Gallery, Derbyshire. ‘CONNECT’, The City Gallery, Leicester.
- ‘4AA2A’, Banks Mill, Derby
- 2001 ‘Breaking the Barriers’, Usher Gallery, Lincoln. ‘Paper, Stone’, The Point, Doncaster
- 2000 ‘Reminds me of my Friend’, Wysing Arts, Cambridge.
Commissions; Public and Corporate
- 2018 Durham County Council – Bishop Auckland, Hamsterley Forest, Wharton Park.
- 2017/18 Waldorf Astoria, Bangkok
- 2017 Durham County Council – Noses Point, Seaham, Wharton Park, Durham
- 2011 MoD, Northwood Headquarters, Middlesex
- 2008 Persimmon and Continuum Arts, Bristol
- 2004 Cunard Shipping Company, London
- 2003 RNIB Vocational College, Loughborough
- 2002 The Bedford Design Group, Bedford
- 2000 Express by Holiday Inn, Poole
- 1999 The Earth Centre, Yorkshire. Northcliffe School, Doncaster. George Farrar, Birchover. Twin Interiors, Chesterfield
- 2014 Bohusläns Stone Scholarship, KKV, Bohuslän, Sweden
- 2013 AA2A, Derby University
- 2007 Brian Mercer Scholarship, Fondazione Sem, Pietrasanta, Italy
- 2002 AA2A, Derby University
- 2000 Arts Council England; Year of the Artist Award
- 2013 ‘Response to Landscape’, Bowes Museum, Teesdale, UK; lead sculptor
- 2012 ‘Facets of Stone’, Teesdale, UK
- 2009 International Sculpture Symposium, IUCAA, Pune, India
- 2006 International Sculpture Symposium, Global Stone, Volterra, Italy
Media and Publications
- 2013 Radio Teesdale
- 2004 BBC Radio Derby
- 2001 BBC Radio 4. The Times Educational Supplement
- 2014 Gerlesborgsskolan Art School, Sweden
- 2012 and 2013 The Stone Festival, Teesdale
- 2009 Inter-University Centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics, Pune, India
- 2008 Royal British Society of Sculptors, London. Brian Mercer Charitable Trust, Blackburn
- 2007 Fondazione Sem, Pietrasanta, Italy
- 2003 Leicester City Gallery. Doncaster Art Club.
- 2014 Elected Fellow of the Royal Society of Sculptors
- 2012- 16 Council Member; Royal Society of Sculptors
- 2013- 15 Selection Panel Member, Brian Mercer Bronze Scholarship; Royal Society of Sculptors
- 2011- 12 Exhibitions Committee Member; Royal Society of Sculptors
- 2008 – 11 Selection Panel Member, Brian Mercer Stone Scholarship; Royal Society of Sculptors
- 2003 Elected Member, Royal Society of Sculptors
- 2007 Brian Mercer Scholarship, Italy
- 2006 to 08 Mentee of Helaine Blumenfeld, OBE
- 2003 Post Graduate Certificate in Arts Practice, Derby
- 1997 Art and Design Foundation, Doncaster
- 1992 Open College of the Arts, Barnsley
- 1982 B.Ed Honours, Sheffield
- 2014 Visiting Lecturer, Loughborough School of Arts, Loughborough University
- 2010 -14 Lecturer, Derby College
- 1984- 93 Teacher, Head of Department and Advisory Teacher, South Yorkshire